Low Interest Mortgage Program For First Time Home Buyers
Are you interested in purchasing property but think you do not have enough for a down payment? Maybe you are stressed about the commitment issues that come with owning property? Well we are here to tell you that you can make that commitment and own a small piece of heaven in the USA!
Washington State Housing Finance Commission
The WA State Housing Finance Commission is a commission that offers mortgage programs to people that are first time home buyers or people that have their first lien. This is a low-interest mortgage program that was established in 1983 to help WA that make less than $100,000 a year. The WA state bond program is funded by the sales of tax-exempt bonds to investors. The proceeds are then used to create low-interest mortgages.
1. Education - Borrows must attend a home buyer seminar.
2. Pre-Approval - Borrows must be pre-approved for a home mortgage by a mortgage lender.
1. Single family residences only in WA state.
2. Must be town home, condo, single-family home or maybe a manufactured home.
3. Must comply with VA, FHA, Fannie Mae, USDA Rural Development guidelines
Contact Badger Real Estate to start benefiting from this program.
(206) 402-8518 Scott Badger
(206) 799-8389 Alayna Payne
We work exclusively with Caliber Home Loans to get you the lowest interest rate on your next mortgage loan.